Animals are back in Farming Simulator 22, and they’re more important than ever. Also, a lot cuter. Honestly, look at those fluffy sheep!
Animal husbandry is the perfect chance to expand your farming experience! With specialized machines and tools, a lot of different tasks, and even more possibilities thanks to the new production chains.
First, you need to build them some housing, including a variety of animal pens. You can then transport them in animal trailers to their new home. Once there, you need to take care of them by providing straw, fodder, and fresh water.
Production chains are not the only new feature to expand the usefulness of animals. With seasonal cycles enabled (allowing up to 28 days per month), they also give you more to do during winter besides focusing on greenhouses and keeping your roads clear of snow.
Not convinced, yet?
- They make your farm more lively
- They diversify your farming experience
- They generate additional income in various ways
- They give you something to do during winter
- They produce resources for production chains, like eggs
- They produce manure – a cheap, organic fertilizer
- They allow you to discover the land by riding horses
- They can increase the yield of your crops (more on that, soon) and…
- …they give you a reason to put on a beekeeper outfit, yay!
- They are cute and fluffy – especially sheep!
Farming Simulator 22 will release on November 22nd for PC, Mac, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One and Stadia. Pre-order now to receive the CLAAS XERION SADDLE TRAC Pack for free!
Also available now: The Year 1 Season Pass. Get new content for Farming Simulator 22 and save money! On top of the price advantage of the Season Pass compared to buying the content separately, you’ll save even more money by pre-ordering.