After a week of playing do people who didn’t like stagger still not want it? How about being able to cancel into blocking? – #40 by havoca6 – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » After a week of playing do people who didn’t like stagger still not want it? How about being able to cancel into blocking? – #40 by havoca6 – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

I think it needs more work, the NPC’s should either block occasionally as well or they should be staggered, or they should have one of their animations be classed as an ability and that one staggers us just like only some of our abilities stagger them.

At present, it’s just ugly. I swing a hammer through 5 enemies in front of me, passes right through them, they hit me twice each while I make that swing, with no stagger, no slowing down. They take damage, but that’s it, meanwhile I lose half my health in that one swing. At the very least have the hammer and great axe do more stagger. Give them a distinct bonus vs their slower speed.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader