Banned For Name “High King” – #6 by j4ska – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Banned For Name “High King” – #6 by j4ska – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

it has been 4 days now since being banned and forced to name change, I have opened up multiple live chat tickets and submitted 2 name change appeals. this games automated ban system mixed with the lack of actual customer service from Amazon’s reps has by far created the worst mmo experience I have ever had. I waited 3 days to post this in hopes to give their customer service department the benefit of the doubt. This name change for “High King” is not warranted.

provided is a link to your own created Elite Boss named “High Priest Oseguera”

need I shed more light onto the hypocrisy of Amazon? or should it be pointed towards the automated ban system with lack of customer service?”

I do not recommend this game unless you look forward to random bans and no help from the customer support team. Maybe if they actually assist in correcting my name change, may I be tempted to change this real review of this shit system.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader