Boarholm why did you not fix it in beta if its an exploit that was well known – #198 by Lemondrop – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Boarholm why did you not fix it in beta if its an exploit that was well known – #198 by Lemondrop – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

First AG sucks, they couldn’t fix critical long-standing bugs to save their life, their project managers actually suck and don’t know how to prioritize bugs, that’s abundantly clear.

Friendly reminder you have zero rights to your character or account in a game.

If you knew it was wrong and did it anyway. Blame yourself.

Thats like getting mad a dealership left the keys in a car and you stole it then got arrested after. Then you say well they left the keys in there it’s their fault I did nothing wrong!

I hope they ban every single person that sat in one spot farming mobs that instantly respawn.

Shroud saw similar things and checked them out and they collectively said on stream, nah gonna get banned doing this lets move out. Literally everyone that knew about them knew it was an exploit. If you did that crap anyways… on you.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader