Bow skill combination / flow with at least Penetrating is bugged – Bugs and Exploits

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Bow skill combination / flow with at least Penetrating is bugged – Bugs and Exploits
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

• What is your character name in New World:

iamIKON

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:

Metsola

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:

After I use Penetrating Shot some sort weird animation stop is happening to me. I can not do any skill or shot immediately after. My char goes back to lowering the weapon as if out of combat or I am not aiming (pressing RMB) even if I am spamming R, of F or RMB. Only after fully returning to the standing still animation can I continue casting.

This is hindering not only my DPS output but also makes the rotation SUPER clunky. It feels like a bug.

Can I feedback it here, this way? Or should it be in another category?

(Not even to mention why rapid shot always pulls you out of aiming, but at least you can keep rotating with it.)

This problem doesn’t seem to happen with any other weapon.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:

Seems like a bug?

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:

This is hindering not only my DPS output but also makes the rotation SUPER clunky. It feels like a bug.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

I don’t have on at the moment, can add later if still needed, BUT I am definitely not the only having this problem with the bow. I posted this on reddit and it didn’t really take off, however it has some people who recognize the issue:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Use your penetrating shot with the bow and afterwards try to use rapid shot or light or heavy attack while aiming. The problem doesn’t seem to persist when using smoke bomb afterwards or dodge. Did not try other skills yet afterwards.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader