Can we actually have the Studio positon regarding Restless boars? – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Can we actually have the Studio positon regarding Restless boars? – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

I don’t want to know what you the player think, because it’s just a “spot”.

Because it’s bugged, there is not opinion on that, the boars have a 10 second spawn, yeah there is no input from your the player, but you smart people staying 4hours in the bugged spot and trying to argue it’s okay because it’s normal behavior it’s beyond absurd.

What I want to know is, Is New World Studio going to handle punishment, can we actually have this information?

Because every single post talking about this bug has no mention from the Studio or someone who works on it, regarding this.

If it’s a “no, there will be no punishment”, cool, at least remove their drops, this kind of spots being leveling zone only are okay, but having gold azoth and items in their pools is kinda absurd.

If it’s a yes, give players like a small punishment, just to say we care.

Also let me say, it’s absurd people trying to argue that it’s okay to grind glitched spots, just say you did it and lifes goes on, don’t try to stay on the gray zone

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader