I apologize for this inconvenience.
We are aware of some issues affecting the characters.
Our Developer team is working hard make adjustments and get the game running smoothly.
Please try this troubleshooting steps.
- Restart PC, Restart the modem and/or router and try again.
- Ensure that Windows 10 is updated to the newest version.
- Run a Steam integrity check and attempt to login in again.
If that doesn’t work, disable iPv6.
Here the steps on how you can disable the iPv6:
- Use the shortcut, Windows Key + X to open the Control Panel.
- In the new Control Panel window, click the Network and Internet Selection. Open Network and Internet.
- Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change Adapter Settings. On the left sidebar, click the Change Adapter Settings link.
- Right-click your connection and go to Properties. Select Properties in the drop-down menu after right-clicking your connection.
- Uncheck the box next to Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) to disable it. Additionally: Uncheck the box next to Internet Protocol Version 5 (TCP/IPv6)
- Select OK to confirm the change.
If any of this steps fixed the issue report this issue with a ticket on support chat to help you to be addressed with more of our partners to create the ticket for you.
We are working 24/7 to make the new world experience better and better.
Thanks for all your feedback and specially your patience.