Exit causes reboot! – #5 by EvoUnum – English Support

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Exit causes reboot! – #5 by EvoUnum – English Support
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

Greetings Adventurers :axe:

I’m sorry to hear about this issue. I do have some probing questions for you guys :nerd_face: Let’s troubleshoot this so we can get get you adventuring as normal ASAP!

@Tony_Clark , Did this happen specifically after your windows 11 install, or was it happenning beforehand?

@EvoUnum If you were to open task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) After you have closed the New World App (either by the in game menu or ALT+F4), would it show up in the task manager at all?

In both cases i would recomment running these basic troubleshooting steps first before escalating the issue further!

First, It’s always good to check the integrity of your game files. In order to to that, go to your Steam Library and Right Click on the New World Title > Properties > Go to the Local Files Section > Then run the “Verify integrity of beta files” check.

After this, please log in and check if this solves the problem. If not, we can try re-installing the game and see if that solves it. Please do let us know if this works so we can help you further as fast as we can :slight_smile:

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader