Gamebreaker influence exploit?! This one gonna ruin the whole game – #43 by gustavo_galdin – Bugs and Exploits

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Gamebreaker influence exploit?! This one gonna ruin the whole game – #43 by gustavo_galdin – Bugs and Exploits
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

I’m not sure that is true.

On my server we have 2 territories, and the rest is split nearly evenly between the other two factions.

They run missions on us 24/7 so we have taken to having a permanent rotation of about 50 strong that just work the board ALL DAY LONG on defense…

The other two factions are NOT sending their organized guilds against us. It’s the folks who got ‘left out of leadership’ or are guildless that run missions in our towns, and they’re usually only 10-20 strong, but they consistently push up 10-30 influence, then we run in and push it back down…

When they show up, they don’t seem to be suffering any kind of handicap. In moments when our scouts have counted their numbers as nearly equal to ours, it’s been a neck-in-neck race to clamp them down.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader