How Many People Need to be Banned? – #56 by RoccoRatchet – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » How Many People Need to be Banned? – #56 by RoccoRatchet – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

This isn’t constitutional, there are lots of laws in Canada, that are not valid. Do you know how many laws there are? There are laws that state you can’t eat an orange in a bath tub.

No police station is going to enforce any of those laws. No bus driver is going to tell someone to leave the bus because they swore. I’ve road the bus every day for 10 years, because unlike you, I live in Canada, and I’ve heard a lot of people swear, but not one be asked to leave the bus for swearing.

It doesn’t happen, it’s not constitutional, right when you put that in google, you see the 2nd link, is of a person, who got acquitted by the supreme court, when a police station tried to enforce that law for shouting swear words at people walking by.

I understand you really want to be right, but you can’t just hop on google, and become a lawyer, and expert on Canadian culture, because you found some weird obscure law, that’s not even enforceable from the 1800’s.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader