I’ve had to alter my sleep schedule – #3 by wakkytabbaky – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » I’ve had to alter my sleep schedule – #3 by wakkytabbaky – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

When I first purchased the game, what… about two years ago now, I so very much anticipated the New World release. Upon launch, I found the lowest possible east coast server, I am in Alexandria, Virginia.
    I had no issues of queue times, found myself happy in an active server with no wait times. Suddenly, approaching 20+ levels, I come home from work and find 2+hr queue times. As great as this is, and for a game worthy of the population and attention, I cannot help but feel let down and dismayed. Amazon has always come thru for me. Now, I find myself coming home from work, unable to launch into the game, until wee into the night. So now, I am changing my sleep schedule to wake early enough to get my access to the game, before work.
    This is not healthy. And with no adequate and immediate action from Amazon to resolve the wait times.
    Why were there no server caps enforced to prevent queue times? Because of massive influx and interest. I get that, but the lack of attention to this issue is quite disconcerting.

I suppose I must take a few months off to let the hype wane.

Unhappy Amazon Prime member.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader