No Black Dye? Or – #20 by XianShetsu – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » No Black Dye? Or – #20 by XianShetsu – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

So when I was watching someone playing the beta prior to release I had noticed black dye on the cash shop, I figured we would be able to craft this since we can seemingly craft many other color variants and such. However I’m failing to see Black Dye as a craftable option, this means only one thing to me.

Amazon knew players would want it, so they ripped it from the game as a craftable so they could just greedily re-sell it back to us on the shop. At the moment this seems to be the case and it makes me really nervous about the future. It’s indicative of how they’re going to try and milk us for every single dollar we have. You just wait an see that black dye pop up on the shop, and never as a craftable dye.

I KNOW I KNOW, BEFORE YOU START TYPING COMMENTS LIKE “DeY uH ComPanY sO Of COurSe THeY WanT To MaKe MonEY HUEHUEHUE”

I want to ask you, why you love being screwed so badly? Why must you always make an excuse for greedy monetization schemes, this is just an omen as I see it for worse to come. I really mean it, Amazon already wasn’t my favorite company and as soon as I see this start to snowball the same way with WoW I am definitely out of here for good. Will not sink years of my life into a game when I have the ability to learn from the mistakes of others and apply that to what I am seeing right now. Even if it’s your fetish to have mega-corporations take as much money from you as possible while you sit there and try to justify it, I see it for what it is. Toxic business practices, anti-consumerism and it starts off small and gets worse and worse.

Maybe you think I am over reacting, and that’s fine. I just want my two cents out there for anyone who might care to read and agree on this. I want you all to be aware is all.

Thank you.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader