Official Petition for Immediate Server Population Cap Increase – #297 by NONICK – Game Feedback

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Official Petition for Immediate Server Population Cap Increase – #297 by NONICK – Game Feedback
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

in fact, i don’t care WHAT they do exactly as far as they get their sh** together. server population cap increase seems like the only thing getting at least most of paying customers to be able to play the game.
    i totally understand that 6k ppl in on this little map would be pretty much, also i understand that instancing could be a problem with fort wars or whatever. but what’s about phasing? then you have enough mobs, enough ressources, players can play with their friends as long as they’re in group.
    but as i said, i don’t care what they do, but they have to do it soon. i’m sitting in queue for 1h now and moved forward about 20%. (2k queue, 1,6k after 1h) that means it will be another 4h waiting. and it’s just noon. what happens from 4pm forward?

aswell i want to mention, that a 2k queue means that every single player on the server has to log out before we’re able to play

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader