Please remove or fix the queuing for starting area queue! Amazon please respond – #388 by notwisegeek99 – English Support

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Please remove or fix the queuing for starting area queue! Amazon please respond – #388 by notwisegeek99 – English Support
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

Do you really not understand what is being reported? This isn’t a complaint about the regular queue. People are being moved from the regular queue to the starting area queue. They are separate queues.

Earlier, my partner logged in on the PC next to mine. We are on the same server. She was still in the regular queue and proceeded through the queue with no issue. I was, quite unfortunately, moved to the starting area queue and have yet to log in.

It’s not a matter of creating more servers. It’s a matter of addressing what is obviously an unintended malfunction. A bug. No one should be abandoning a mid-level character to play on a new server when this is a bug and should simply be fixed.

Let us know that AGS is a aware of the bug and working hard to fix it. The post you’ve made here compounds the frustration already felt by players experiencing this.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader