Racism and xenophobia on Icaria server – #11 by WandaVision – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Racism and xenophobia on Icaria server – #11 by WandaVision – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

hi , i just wanted to know if you think about doing something about the HUGE racism and xenophobia against the french community on this server ? coz i got flagged for telling jokes and funny trolls without insulting anybody on the chat but the amount of hate speech about the french playing there is … really disturbing, and i see nobody’s going flagged banned or something since it’s still happening everytime… since most of those french don’t speak english i came to ask ? because those ppl are trying to communicate in the only language they know , on a freaking EU server… are getting racism and hate comments ALL day its not even funny anymore liek the chat full of it for hours… it seems racism is prohibited but allowed against the french, i would not be suprised since even the politicians from the US are thinking it is, so if it’s allowed , can you officially state it , like this we’ll know what to expect, thx :slight_smile:

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader