Server Transfers Petition – Let us transfer characters now – #31 by Yeti.Bandito – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Server Transfers Petition – Let us transfer characters now – #31 by Yeti.Bandito – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

Yes this is THE most important thing…

Level 20 character already, played 8am launch all day long only to find out none of my friends can even make a character on my server if they wanted. Even actively tried to avoid the streamer servers and still ended up on the highest population NA EAST (Dominora)

So my friends rolled onto a new server…but what do I do with my 20+ hours invested and the resources I stockpiled to share with my friends and help them get started… Took a whole day off work just to play on opening day, can i get that time back? No. How about the hours and hours in queue unable to even play with my character i already invested a huge amount into…

And even if i want to push thru and continue to level on my own until transfers are finally ready my queue is always around 1300+ (currently an hour and a half in waiting and im at 686…) Takes 3 hours to get into the game and by then i have to go to bed.

AND if my world was so full, why did you allow so many people to make characters on it in the first place… Like how did you NOT know this would happen if the servers can only hold 2000 people at a time, why are there probably 4000+ characters allowed to be created on it at launch. It’s not like you have one global server and are expecting different peak player times… It’s the NA EAST, so we’re all playing in a similar window of time, yet you allow almost double the capacity of the server to make characters? Serious wtf decision right there…

TLDR: WE…NEED…TRANSFERS…NOW…

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader