Some gameplay questions – #3 by cybin – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Some gameplay questions – #3 by cybin – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

• If another faction win a settlement, what happens with crafting and refining tiers? They stay the same? They reset to 0? Reset to tiers previously achieved by that faction in that settlement?

• Where does the tax money go? To company treasury?

• How does the resources map work? It only shows some resources. How is it decided which resources are shown? For example I can’t see saltpeter there.

• Question marks on the map mark the unvisited location. However, I notice that there are areas where I do not see any question marks and I haven’t visited that area at all, so there must be unexplored location. Do I need to come close to those and only then they show on the map and when I come even close they are revealed?

• How can I know what type of enemy I will be fighting? For example, I get the quest to go to X and do Y and I want to prepare some potions for wpn coating or resistances, or even decide on the weapon damage type (since different enemy groups have different resistances) but how can I know whether I will be encountering Lost or Corrupted or Ancients?

• What is the significance of armor score? I might have few thousands of armor score but how exactly does it influence battle? I will be taking less damage if I have high armor score? How much less?

• Why did we get a gray color for water on the map? Anyone knows official reason?

• Mayonnaise or catchup? (HINT: mayonnaise is the correct answer)

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader