System requirements and its problems – #9 by edulavorato – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » System requirements and its problems – #9 by edulavorato – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

Good morning, I’m not fluent in the english language, so for a few moments I’ll be using google translator help to help me, sorry in advance. I have been too concerned about the false requirements that New World presented and also the performance of the machines. It happened to me and has been happening to friends and many other people according to reports in forums on Facebook and Reddit, which is the absurdity that the game heats up the Processor and the Video Card, seeing reports of people who had their processor hitting 100°C (212°F ), people having to stop the performance of the parts so that they do not reach absurd temperatures and running the risk of spoiling them. Is the object of the game to destroy computers or have fun? It’s hardly fun if I have more time worrying about my machine than actually playing. Absurd in such a situation, games that declare themselves much heavier do not generate this type of problem.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader