The free realm transfers will ruin the population of this game – #2 by Atalvyr – Game Feedback

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » The free realm transfers will ruin the population of this game – #2 by Atalvyr – Game Feedback
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

My realm which is Sitara went from up to 2k+ queue in the evening to barely 1.5k players at the peak hours in only one week simply because so many players lost interest in this game ( heavy grind +hardware issues and so many bots plus this damn corruption that takes over half the map not letting us to even gather resources anymore along with extreme taxes on trading and housing ). And since even more players will lose interest over time considering that New World has no real end game besides crafting with RNG and fighting for territories then the population on my realm will drop even more.

And we will have free realm transfers making even more to leave because quite a few companies want to go on low population realms to own territories with no real challenge.

The bottom line is that my realm Sitara which was supposedly a popular realm with so many players will end up to look like a cemetery.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader