Unable to create a Company – All names and word combinations are “Invalid” currently – #9 by solid9sand1 – English Support

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Unable to create a Company – All names and word combinations are “Invalid” currently – #9 by solid9sand1 – English Support
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

After having recently left a company and switching factions I am unable to create a new company. Every company name I attempt to create appears with “This name cannot be used” or “Invalid Name, already taken” (the later seems to be functioning properly – though the name I’m trying to use officially appears to still be locked 2 hours after deleting it form a toon). I have attempted multiple names some of which I can all but guarantee are not taken. I’ve tried random characters and random word strings in order to test to ensure I’m not just selecting names that would be in use. Anything I input gives me this issue which prevents me from building any sort of company at the present time.

Additionally I am unable to create a guild on a different (low pop) US EAST server with a completely different/secondary character i built there. When attempting this there I am receiving the same issues.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader