Unlock ALL servers immediately You are slowly killing your game – #78 by TomBlimey – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Unlock ALL servers immediately You are slowly killing your game – #78 by TomBlimey – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

This has nothing to do with capping a server or years of development. This was a feature that they implemented days after launch because of the ‘queue crisis’.

They need to unlock a certain amount of servers, and they can lock them again when it’s gets populated again.
    There can be 2000-2250 players playing on every server.
    A lot of servers are locked but dying, they have on average 1000-1100 players or even 800-900 and only in the weekend or peakhours maximum 1500 players.

Meanwhile servers with 1000 players waiting in queue are ‘open’.

It makes no sense.

Just because of this I am almost not playing anymore the last days, while I was always every day and I was always the person that say’d: ‘People have some patience’.

But players start to spread out, are not in the starting territorys anymore and when you just have 900-1100 people in a server a lot of the time then, you are going to notice the difference.
    Next to that, my server Alfheim (EU) is still locked while my friends want to join me on there with a character and delete there old character (they won’t loose much progression). Wich is impossible at the moment and server transfers got delayed.

Tommorow it’s monday and I hope they will do something about it or come with a good explanation.

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader