Unlock servers. It doesn’t make sense anymore – #4 by Costanik – General Discussion

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » Unlock servers. It doesn’t make sense anymore – #4 by Costanik – General Discussion
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

Ophir EU 1189 players
    Alfheim EU 1180 players

Ophir unlocked
    Alfheim locked

I want a explanation from New World…
    This makes NO sense.
    Just unlock Alfheim so my friends can remake there character there or just make refunds avalaible for players. To many players have this problem that they are unaible to play with friends or family.
    But servers are kept being locked for NO reason while there are NO queue’s, and there never full (these two) not even at peakhours, still place for 500-600 players.
    I keep posting until they solve this.
    Next to that I dont want to play on a server with only 1000-1100 people while most players left the ‘starting’ territorys already and spread out… see less and less players while playing.

Unlock servers like Alfheim.
    Please listen to your community.
    I dont play it for the last days anymore because I am almost waiting 2 weeks now that my friends can join, now there are possibily’s and New World keep the servers locked and we dont got our server transfers.
    It pisses me off on a level that I just want to uninstall the game and get a refund

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader