What is the purpose of server-transfer when you can’t sync quests with party? – #11 by Bardus – Game Feedback

Home » Emner » Gameserver » New World » What is the purpose of server-transfer when you can’t sync quests with party? – #11 by Bardus – Game Feedback
  • Forfatter
    gaminggeek
    Keymaster

What I don’t get about this game is that there is a town board where you do the same old boring quests over and over again (it’s like daily quests except it’s not).

So if you want to at least try have a bit more fun doing these quests you try doing it with friends. The only problem here is that your friends and you have different quests that can’t be synced together. It’s the same kind of boring quests you just have different ones.

This is the most lame shit I’ve ever experienced in a game. You are forced to do these boring town quests over and over and you can’t do it with your friends so you have to do it alone anyway. Hahaah I found this sad and funny at the same time. Why would you not allow us players who bought the game to play with our friends?

So what is the point changing server to your friends when you can’t quest together? hahahah

Source link

Viser 1 indlæg (af 1 i alt)
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.
Tryk enter for at søke eller ESC for at lukke
ajax-loader