New World Update 1.6.4 downtime will begin at 11:00PM PT (6:00AM UTC) on August 24 and includes the activation of the Group Finder feature.
Sword & Shield
- Fixed an issue that caused the Defiant Stance base ability to give an increased 20% damage reduction on upgrade instead of the intended 30% damage reduction.
- Added additional protections to prevent Tier 3 Command Posts from taking damage before the fort gate is destroyed.
- Added additional protections to prevent unintended wall-climbing at Fort Astra.
- Tired of looking for groups to run Expeditions with through Recruitment Chat? We are excited to announce that the Group Finder tool is now available!
- With this feature, you’ll be able to access a specific Group Finder lobby listing for each available Expedition. Interact with an Expedition entrance or its related map icon to open the interface. Players may then browse listings created by others or post their own!
Barnacles & Black Powder
- Fixed an issue that caused Nereid to get stuck in a tornado and block Expedition progress.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Everfall and Reekwater control point bonuses of 10% Azoth Salt from PvP game modes and the Open World sources to not apply.
- Added a speculative fix for achievements and titles not loading correctly upon character login. We will continue to monitor the forums to see if players are still encountering this issue after the update.
Summer Medleyfaire Event
- Added a disclosure to Maudlinbug Waltz music pages that says these items will disappear at the end of the Summer Medleyfaire event.
- Adjusted locations of several Aeternum Sturgeon Hotspots in Brightwood, First Light, Windsward, and Reekwater to better align with the water surface level.
- Reduced the end-of-song sequence wait time from 6 seconds to 3 seconds to help you stay in the groove of playing your favorite musical instrument.
Thanks for your support! We’ll see you in Aeternum.