New World Update 1.6.6 downtime will begin at 11:00PM PT (6:00AM UTC) on September 21.
- Speculative fix for rare cases when a player character dies but isn’t presented with a respawn screen.
- Fixed an issue with game mode scoreboards not displaying for players who join an in-progress War or Invasion.
- Fixed an issue that caused erroneous invite messages for players who signed up for a War or Invasion at the same time a server crash occurred.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nereid’s encounter from starting in the Barnacles & Black Powder expedition.
- Fixed an unintended cube from appearing when next to the to Celestial Rabbit house pet.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with one side of a bed housing item.
- Stained glass housing items will now properly display colors.
- Fixed an issue that caused event lore notes associated with Summer Villages to linger in the world after the seasonal event ended.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Medleyfaire fishing pole rewards from functioning after the seasonal event ended.
- Fixed an issue where new characters would sometimes be erroneously placed into a standby queue even if there was ample capacity in the world to accommodate them.
- Fixed an animation issue when interacting with the bed housing item.
- Fixed an issue that caused fast travel to occasionally fail.
- Fixed a rare server crash.
- Speculative fix for player achievements and titles not appearing in the UI.
Thanks for your support! We’ll see you in Aeternum.