New World Update 1.7.2 downtime will begin at 11:00 PM PT (6:00AM UTC) on November 15 and includes the launch of the Turkey Terror event.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the previous weapon’s ability to be cast when eating while swapping weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused the visual effects on the Firestaff Faerie Fire skin to appear in the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Heartrune of Stoneform to give a permanent speed boost after cleansing certain status effects.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to desync while triggering an ability if their ability was used after unequipping an active weapon and exiting the inventory.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Faction Control Points to be held by a dead player.
- Fixed an issue that caused Heru’s Divine Doom spell to end earlier than intended.
- Updated numerous weapon mastery ability perks to ensure that they cannot be triggered off of DoTs.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Entombed to remain active while using committed Heartrune abilities.
- Fixed an issue that caused Nightveil Hallow items with over 600 Gear Score to no longer Bind to the player following an update in the last patch that made them Bind on Equip.
- Tentative fix for achievements and titles not appearing in the user interface.
- Improved message clarity for when the player is on a full server.
- Improved handling of Steam outage during gameplay. Most players should now be able to continue playing during short Steam outages.
- Fixed an issue that caused character transfers to get blocked if players had an outstanding Company invite.
- Fixed an issue that caused Yonas to not appear for some players on the quest Destiny Unearthed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Anubis to not spawn during the quest Awakening Anubis.
- Fixed a bottleneck on the quest Bear Co-Habitation by increasing the number of bears that will spawn in the area.
We changed the amount of experience given by the following encounters:
- Rumble in the Docks
- The Captain’s Arrival
- Sneed’s Revenge
Defeating any of these encounter bosses will no longer give experience as an extra reward. The encounter experience rewards are now more in-line with the level of each encounter.
Thanks for your support! We’ll see you in Aeternum.