The countdown for launch has begun! Get ready to blast off into Season 5 in Rocket League on November 17. Reach all-new heights in this latest season featuring a new Arena variant, Competitive Season, Rocket Pass, and more!
Starbase Arc has been INVADED! An evil force has taken control of the classic Arena, and has turned it into a new, dark soccar pitch known as Starbase Arc (Aftermath). Catch a glimpse of the new Arena in the trailer above, featuring a reimagined version of the song “Player Of Games” made for Season 5 by GRIMES! Be sure to check out the song when it releases later this month, and look out for Starbase Arc (Aftermath) once Season 5 begins on November 17.
Prior to the invasion, Starbase Arc was guarded by the watchful protector known as Nexus. This cadet was captured and transformed into a master of Rocket League. Unlock Nexus immediately with the Season 5 Rocket Pass Premium, and start tiering up to unlock its final transformation: Nexus SC.
The Season 5 Rocket Pass is packed full of otherworldly items like the Spacedirt Paint Finish, Hyperspace Animated Decal that transform with your cars speed, and a new Goal Explosion that is ready to fully take over: Cosmosis. Stay tuned for our full Rocket Pass trailer on November 16 where you’ll see all these items and more in their intergalactic glory.
The day after Season 5 begins, be on the lookout for an LTM with a new twist on Heatseeker thanks to three new Labs Arenas: Barricade, Colossus, and Hourglass. Get ready for Heatseeker Ricochet, featuring Heatseeker action on these new maps that will change up the gameplay. Think fast starting November 18th.
Get ready for a game update that will complete all the calculations for launch day on November 16 at 4 p.m. PST (12 a.m. UTC November 17) (pending first party certification).
Shortly after Season 5 begins, the Competitive Season Rewards will be distributed! The Season 4 Competitive Season Rewards are new Wheels! Check them out below, and see the full breakdown below.
Make sure you complete your ten placement matches to be placed in a Rank, and then fulfill your appropriate Season Reward Level at that Rank (10 wins for each Rank beginning with Bronze).
- Bronze I or higher – Season 4 – Bronze Wheels
- Silver I or higher – Season 4 – Silver Wheels + lower Wheels
- Gold I or higher – Season 4 – Gold Wheels + lower Wheels
- Platinum I or higher – Season 4 – Platinum Wheels + lower Wheels
- Diamond I or higher – Season 4 – Diamond Wheels + lower Wheels
- Champion I or higher – Season 4 – Champion Wheels + lower Wheels
- Grand Champion I – Season 4 – Grand Champion Wheels + lower Wheels
- Supersonic Legend – Season 4 – Supersonic Legend Wheels + lower Wheels
- Competitive Grand Champion: “S4 GRAND CHAMPION” in Crimson text
- Rumble Grand Champion: “S4 RNG CHAMP” in Crimson text
- Hoops Grand Champion: “S4 DUNK MASTER” in Crimson text
- Snow Day Grand Champion: “S4 BLIZZARD WIZARD” in Crimson text
- Dropshot Grand Champion: “S4 FLOOR DESTROYER” in Crimson text
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: “S4 SUPERSONIC LEGEND” in Titanium White text
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: “S4 RNGENIUS” in Titanium White text
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: “S4 LEGENDARY BALLER” in Titanium White text
- Snow Day Supersonic Legend: “S4 ICE TITAN” in Titanium White text
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: “S4 TILE ANNIHILATOR” in Titanium White text
Tournament Credits will also be reset when Season 4 ends, just like the transition from Season 3 to Season 4. Existing Tournament Credits will convert to All-Star Cup Rewards. Players who have participated in a Competitive Tournament and have between 0-12,000 Tournament Credits will receive one All-Star Cup Reward. Players who have more than 12,000 Tournament Credits will receive additional All-Star Cup Rewards depending how many Tournament Credits they have. See below for the breakdown.
0-12,000 Tournament Credits — receive 1 All-Star Cup Reward
12,001-24,000 Tournament Credits — receive 2 All-Star Cup Rewards
24,001-46,000 Tournament Credits — receive 3 All-Star Cup Rewards
Get ready to take Rocket League to the stratosphere and beyond in Season 5 on November 17!